123 Slaughter Me Street (PC)
Save 29%Our Price: £1.41
Welcome everyone to 123 Slaughter Me Street!
A criminal on the run, you find yourself evading police as you make your escape down an alley. You see an old fire escape and scramble up to the roof of an abandoned building; you are safe here.
As the patrol cars drive past, you slip into the shadows. The coast is clear, you just got away with it… or did you?
On your way back towards the fire escape, the roof gives out from under you and you plummet into darkness. You are wounded, and only equipped with a dying flashlight. Where are you? You must now escape this building.
A twisted ankle, a busted flashlight, in the middle of one of man's great casualty of progress.
This is the price you pay for avoiding the police.
It smells of death here; the stench of frustration, success and the festering of old hopes.
A shuffling rises up from the infinite darkness before you.
Rats? No, too big for rats.
Stray dogs? Squatters?
You're not hoping to find out, but you must go forth. Determined, you enter the gaping maw of obsolescence. There must be an exit... Get to the exit.
A heart pounding, anxiety inducing, paranoia paradise; 123 Slaughter Me Street is like no other. With a completely unique set of controls and limited mobility, players must have their wits about them.
Get to the exit, and do so swiftly.
- OS: Windows 7, Vista, 8 or 10
- Processor: Intel / AMD 2.4-2.7 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 630M / AMD Radeon HD 7520G
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.