Absolute Blue (PC)Published by Intermediaware
Save 65%Our Price: £1.00
You are an ace pilot and mankind's last hope. Hop into your Jaeger and brave 60 sectors of waves upon waves of enemies by dodging bullets while filling the screen with your own.
Upgrade your trusty ship into a force to be reckoned with as the enemy onslaught will be relentless.
This 2D side-scrolling shooter not only makes you a space traveller, it also transports you back into the glorious 90s with its pumping soundtrack and spectacular, chrome-studded visuals.
- 60 sectors, 12 levels, 4 huge worlds
- Explosions and power-ups all over the place
- 3 difficulty modes
- Configurable controls: Play with the gamepad, keyboard or even mouse (if you're a momma's boy)
- 3 different primary weapons
- Upgrade your ship with up to three satellites
- Feel real satisfaction when blowing up enemies with your ludicrously awesome sizzling energy ray™ or LASER for short.
- Manoeuvrer your ship through super-sonic high-speed sections
- Screen-filling endbosses
- 80/90s infused synth-soundtrack and sfx (available as free DLC)
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 10
- Processor: 500 MHZ
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32MB
- DirectX: Version 7.1
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.