Aerial Destruction (PC)Published by Devdan Games
Save 28%Our Price: £1.99
Aerial Destruction is a fast-paced arcade helicopter game with colourful graphics where the goal is to destroy armies of bio-engineered mutants with upgradable helicopters during a complete set of missions taking place in various environments.
Choose your helicopter and unleash maximum destruction on the mutants troops and positions ! Complete the missions to unlock and upgrades the helicopters with each one having its own armaments and abilities.
The more you complete the mission, the more helicopters you unlock ! Each one is coming with its own armaments and tactic, whether it is close range attack or distant firing.
For instance the MH-6 "Little Bird" is a little combat helicopter fast but with low health, its two miniguns and small rockets are efficient in quickly storming enemy units. On an other hand the AH-64 Apache is armed with a heavy machine gun and missiles, which is great to eliminate targets within a long range in a stationary fly.
Controls are simple and user friendly, so you can jump in the game and immediately start piloting the helicopters while still feeling the immersion of being inside with the semi-realistic physics !
The game consist in a complete single player campaign with a varied set of missions with objectives such as assisting friendly units on the ground against a numerically superior enemy or to storm alone enemy positions and convoys.
- A complete set of 7 missions taking place in various environments with objectives ranging from defending military outposts for as long as possible, destroying enemy convoys and positions to supporting allied troops in assaulting enemy front lines.
- 3 unlockable helicopters having each one its specific armament, tactic and gameplay.
- Unlimited upgrade of the helicopters armaments for a maximum destruction.
- Battles with large concentrations of allied and hostile forces composed of infantry, armed cars, tanks, buildings, etc...
- Helicopters easy to fly with views inside the cockpit and behind.
- 15 achievements to unlock.
- Support of Steam trading cards.
- Support of Steam cloud to keep all progress available on any computer.
- Playable with Xbox-like gamepads.
- Many customisable settings and tweaks with support for Ultra HD (4K).
- OS: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500k, 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1075T 3GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD3850
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.