Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Creaky Lantern Games
Help Ellica brave the crazed groundskeeper, an overzealous hall monitor and waves upon waves of wayward flying cats in the adventure of a lifetime… or maybe just the adventure of this week.
Aeternum is a side-scrolling "danmaku" (aka. bullet hell) SHMUP where you must guide the main character through waves of enemies firing masses of bullets at you, and face off against boss characters featuring intricately scripted patterns of bullets.
The game and aesthetics were heavily inspired by the likes of other shmups like Deathsmiles and the Touhou Project series, but with an all original cast, story and setting there's plenty of brand new SHMUP fun to enjoy.
Play Story Mode, where you help Ellica attempt to unravel the mystery of a rash of disappearances of students from Aeternum Academy, including her best friend Macy. Or, turn off the dialogue and just enjoy dodging bullets!
Once you've mastered that, take on Arrange mode for a more advanced scoring experience, or try Pacifist Mode where you can't even shoot back!
Aeternum features five stages, and 8 full boss fights, as well as five difficulty levels all the way from Easy up to Lunatic, which is definitely not for the inexperienced!
- OS: Windows 7 (or later)
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB video card (Shader Model 2.0 or higher)
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Xbox 360 controller officially supported
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.