Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Pirozhok
- Gameplay Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
The planet was ruined. Years of endless wars almost destroyed countries which we know today. More and more powerful armies were created. The first non-governmental army was called The Opposition. Its' views were clear enough - its main purpose was to create a new society. Without war, without violence, without tyrants. But it was possible only by complete destruction of the old world and civilization.
The remains of the largest contries were forced to create an organization that could repulse the Opposition. Its name was the Alliance. The Alliance's leaders believed that the Opposition's actions would lead to complete destruction of the Earth and dissapearance of humanity. They belived that because of such actions the restoration of civilization in the future would be impossible. The Alliance protected knowledge that was accumulated by humanity during it's existence. It's leaders considered that the humanity should stop that war.
You are the commander of the Alliance. Your goal is to take control of the bases in the hot spots and to resist the advancing enemy.
- Complete the campaign of 14 levels and show what you can in the Survival mode!
- Develop the base to gain access to new units, turrets, methods of support. As a result, the base may become a flying fortress!
- Use tanks, aircrafts, ships against enemy and powerful bosses.
- Improve your units by increasing their defensive characteristics and fighting abilities.
- OS: Windows Vista+
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT/s 4xx or Equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Mouse
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.