Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 8Floor
Who would have thought that an old family mirror from London would open a portal to an incredible chess kingdom? Set off on an exciting adventure through the looking glass alongside famous characters from Lewis Carroll’s world-renowned fairytale. Assemble patchwork mosaics and help Alice become the queen of the world beyond the looking glass!
Alice’s Patchwork 2 is a game of mosaic puzzles made of 6 different materials: wood, cloth, glass, paper, precious stones and metal. Assemble patchwork puzzles and guess the picture: a garden with talking flowers, a crazy tea party, cards come to life, the riddles of Humpty Dumpty, a duel between the Lion and the Unicorn, the intrigues of the Red Queen, a meeting with the White Rabbit… What other wonders await you in these 6 worlds? Put together all the mosaics and help Alice transform from a pawn into a queen!
Travel through a fairytale land in the company of your favorite heroes in Alice’s Patchwork 2!
- - 120 unique puzzles patchwork mosaics
- - 6 locations and 6 different materials
- - A plot familiar from childhood.
- - Special quests and 18 trophies for the real pros
- - More than 10 hours of gameplay with beautiful calming and cheerful music
- - Entertaining gameplay for players of all ages
- - Use bonuses and earn new ranks
OS: Windows XP SP3 or later
Processor: 1500 MHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant with 1.0GB of video RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0a
- Storage: 300 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.