Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Sigma Team
Here, in Sigma's adrenaline-fueled game, players measure stamina with a never-ending stream of green creatures within the borders of a special military mission. The rules are severe and the fate of Humanity is put on the line.
Control an entire army in a challenging single-player campaign mode with a simple click of the mouse. With an approachable interface, players can go through a three-dimensional battlefields destroying the enemies with superpowered weapons, throwing various types of grenades, using airstrike skill, and upgrading both the base and the units. Players make serious decisions saving the soldiers and earning gold bonuses which are vital in this intense confrontation.
Constantly changing settings and glow effects mixed with heavy, rythmic music add life to the game and keeps you captivated - you'll be hooked!
- Dynamic Single-Player Campaign - A Captivating atmosphere of unknown Planets full of suspense and tension serves as an arena for endless fights between Humans and Aliens!
- Easy Mouse Control - Easy to learn controls make the game attractive for all kinds of players - Attack, upgrade, and buy items with just a click of the mouse.
- Plain Navigation - Explore the battlefield effortlessly by simply moving the mouse sideways. Scroll the mouse-wheel to zoom.
- Unlimited ability to upgrade your skills and weapons - Players are able to intensify skills by upgrading the base and the units in the shop: unlock blocked slots, increase air strike skills, add gold bonuses, decrease cool times, upgrade turrets and expand energy cell capacity.
- Unique characters - What's unique? Watch classic green-headed aliens. The whole race from larva till adults is reproduced.
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 1GB
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB of free space
- Video Card: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible or better video card with pixelshader 2.0
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional: Microsoft XNA Framework 3.1
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.