Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Gamechuck
Take control of a modern hero of our times, a man so lazy he decided to quit his job and just spend his life inside an All-you-can-eat diner.
As years go by, his freeloading nature becomes legend, but then a tragedy occurs - the diner is about to close down! Will our hero finally settle down and get a regular job? Never!!!
- Embark on an epic quest filled with humor, puns and controversy as you traverse the city in search of a solution to your life's problems.
- Memorable characters include yourself, your dad who is also your only friend, a very foxy secretary love interest (but that just doesn't work out... at all), and half a dozen more
- The plot takes a dark turn when the CEO of a Megaslimy corporation and the Mayor of whatever team up to do some evil.
- Can you stop them and more importantly - do you even care?
- Playtime: Thirty minutes of your life you're never getting back
All You Can Eat is a unique interactive comic that blends the mechanics of playing a game seamlessly with the experience of reading a comic:
- every interaction in the game world (such as talking, picking up items, using objects etc.) creates a new comic panel, furthering the story
- at any time during the game you can scroll up and down to read what you've created among hundreds of unique hand-drawn (and hand-scanned!) content rich panels
- the in-game conversations mimic the “3 panel structure” of daily comics with context, setup and delivery
- when the player ends the game, he is given the option to print out his gameplay in a comic book format
- a new game+ option with a developer commentary track when you finish the game
OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB
DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.