Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by BlueGiant Interactive
- Key features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
APOX is a real-time strategy game that uniquely includes gameplay concepts from first-person shooters. Like in a FPS, you can prone, crouch, switch active weapons, throw grenades, and loot corpses. Soldiers in APOX have limited ammo, but ammo sharing is done seamlessly. Soldiers can be placed in vehicles, and this essentially lets you create your own unit designs. APOX keeps everything that makes RTS great like making bases, controlling strategic sites, and managing your resources.
The eight missions included are designed to show basic combat and explain the unique aspects to APOX's gameplay. From there, play in one of 100 scrimmage maps against AI-controlled bots. Play with your friends against bots in co-op mode or play against other people in versus mode.
- FPS-like tactics including prone, taking cover, limited ammo, weapon drops
- 8 Combat Training Missions
- 100 Scrimmage Maps
- Massive games with up to 32 players
- Play against AI-controlled bots in single player or co-op mode
- Play against humans in versus mode
- Internet matchmaking lobby, clans, ratings, and stat tracking'
- Offline Skirmish mode
- Map Editor
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 2GHz Processor or higher
- Memory: 1GB or more
- Graphics: DX9c compatible GPU, Pixel Shader 2.0 or higher
- DirectX®: DX9c
- Hard Drive: 2GB
Languages: English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.