Arma 3 Karts (PC)
Save 15%Our Price: £1.00
Start your engines - this is Arma 3 Karts! When we unveiled our 2014 April Fools joke via the Splendid Split parody video, some of you were quite keen for us to release the go-karts package for real. And here it is, for everyone to try. Enjoy this little sidestep in our typically military sandbox!
This content requires the base game Arma 3 on Steam in order to play.
- Kart - A 20hp 4-stroke engine go-kart with four unique liveries and one random color variant.
- Racer - Matching race drivers wearing dedicated race helmets.
- Marshal - A racetrack safety coordinator.
- Starter Pistol - This special revolver is used to signal the start of races and fires signaling flares.
- Race Objects - Various (plastic) barriers used to build racetracks.
- Time Trials - A new form of singleplayer Challenges delivered in 5 Karts Check Point races against the clock.
- Zeus Race & Modules - Special modules to build Check Point races, and pre-set races to jump straight into the multiplayer action.
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX: 10
- Hard Drive: 25 GB free space
- Sound: DirectX-compatible
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.