Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Dylan Fitterer
Audiosurf is a music-adapting puzzle racer where you use your own music to create your own experience. The shape, the speed, and the mood of each ride is determined by the song you choose. You earn points for clustering together blocks of the same color on the highway, and compete with others on the internet for the high score on your favorite songs.
Audiosurf on Steam includes The Orange Box soundtrack, integrated with the game to enable "Still Alive" surfing and more. In addition, Audiosurf is one of the first titles to leverage Steamworks, offering full support for the Steam Achievements that appear on Steam Community profile pages.
- Play with any music from your own collection--the game supports MP3s, iTunes M4As, WMAs, CDs and OGGs
- Valve's The Orange Box Original Soundtrack is included.
- Online scoreboards for each song you play.
- Choose your strategy from 14 available characters.
- Track your progress as Steam Achievements.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB NVIDIA GeForce® 2 (support for Pixel Shader 3.0 recommended)
- DirectX Version: DirectX® 9.0 or higher
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c-compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.