Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure (PC)
Save 42%Our Price: £2.99
Guide Prince Auro through procedurally generated dungeons in this one-of-a-kind single-player turn based game, with only a handful of tactical spells and your wits to protect you. Face a variety of monsters, each with their own fun abilites, and then when they least expect it, give 'em a healthy bump, straight into the drink!
Auro is easy to learn, difficult to master, and supported furiously by the devs, who've taken over six years to polish this critically-acclaimed game and bring it to Steam in its best form yet.
- A single-player competitive campaign mode
- Procedurally generated maps
- Deep, skill-based gameplay
- Emergent complexity! Crazy combos!
- Nine carefully balanced and exciting spells
- Quickly get to the action - no nonsense!
- A whole bunch of fun, challenging monsters
- Detailed, colorful pixel art
- An original thematic soundtrack
- From Dinofarm Games, the creators of the hit iOS dungeon-crawler 100 Rogues
“You're rewarded for being clever, creative, and aggressive, and thanks to the scaling difficulty, there's always a new challenge around the corner.”
5/5 – Touch Arcade
“...Show it a fraction of the forbearance given to an RPG or a 4X game and you’ll be entranced by a beautifully efficient design that makes the player feel like some arcane trickster genius.”
5/5 – Pocket Tactics
“It means that while on the surface Auro looks like a dungeon crawler, it's really a cleverly designed puzzle of strategy and tactics.”
9/10 – Pocket Gamer
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 1 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1280x720 minimum resolution, OpenGL 2.0 Support
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.