Avast AntiTrack Premium (3PC/1 Year) (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Avast
Save 44%Our Price: £24.99
Stop invasive online tracking
Websites collect information on you to build a unique online profile that advertisers can identify you by. Our anti-tracking software warns you when snoopers try to follow you and stops them.
What advertisers know
Your online habits, along with your device and browser settings make up your unique digital fingerprint, allowing advertisers to identify you from a crowd of visitors, spam you with targeted advertising, or even use price discrimination to display jacked up prices for everything you’ve been researching, from plane tickets to healthcare or insurance plans.
What your family sees
Did you research your symptoms online? Now your spouse knows about them, too. Your previous searches and visited websites may reappear in your browser at the most inconvenient time, and embarrassing ads for products you’ve already purchased or just searched for can stick around for your entire family to see.
What data miners do
The more you browse, the more you give away. Your bank, healthcare provider, even your favorite online shop use data mining to collect and store massive amounts of info on you. All it takes is one data breach to lose it all. You never know who’s going to get their hands on your digital profile, or what they’ll do with it.
Take back your privacy
Your browser knows more about you than your mother, spouse, boss, even your doctor. And it’s exposing everything to advertisers, data miners, or anyone who sits down at your computer.
- Disguise your online identity for greater privacy
- keep your true identity private
- when you're browsing, we disguise your online behavior so No one can build a profile on you
- know when you're being tracked
- when advertisers try to track your online activity, we automatically expose and block them
- stop targeted advertising
- when you're shopping online, we hide your purchases so you don't see the same ads
- make Windows 10 work for you
- easily adjust system settings to keep your data private from data harvesters and hackers
We’re not demanding. All you need is a PC with Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista; 512 MB RAM; and 100 MB free disk space. An Internet connection is also required for automatic security updates.
Supported browsers: Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.