Aveyond: Gates of Night (PC)Published by Degica
Partial Controller Support
Full Controller Support
Steam Trading Cards
Valve Anti-Cheat Enabled
Includes Level Editor
Antivirus and Security
Animation & Modeling
Design and Illustration
Business and Office
Save 57%Our Price: £2.99
This product has been discontinued by the Publisher, get it now whilst stocks last!
The price include free UK Delivery
Chapter 2 in a four-part series! A vampire mage has acquired a magical relic with the power to enslave humanity. Are you brave enough to stop him? Take to the high seas and explore a massive world. Your goal: unlock the gate to Naylith, a mystical land filled with ancient knowledge, and the answer you need to defeat the vampire.
- HUMOR. Lots of it. Humor is the core of Aveyond. You will laugh... or else!
- Massive world filled with loads of monsters, loot, and civilizations.
- Steal a pirate ship!
- Learn to speak Orc.
- Open the portal to the Fairy Realm.
- Find the hidden world of Dragons and try not to get eaten!
- Travel with a large party of friends. Pick your leader and your fighters for turn-based battles.
- Seek out special academies to learn skills like climbing so that you can explore new areas.
- Help Edward, one of your party members, find a wife or face the wrath of his mother.
- Give or steal from temples.
- Obtain a magical sword that can have its properties changed by the gem you put in its hilt.
- Awesome music brought to you by an award-winning musician who has the entire Final Fantasy music library memorized.
- For the lazy: find the secret treasure caves and equip your heroes with mega weapons, gold, and level ups.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 98 / XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Processor: PC with 800MHz Intel® Pentium® III equivalent or higher processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
- Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.