Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Dear Villagers
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
AWAY: Journey to the Unexpected is a love letter to japanese animation made by a two-person team.
It invites you to a very unusual journey to a charming and wacky 3D world populated by 2D characters.
AWAY is a short light-hearted story mixing action, silly discussions, rogue-lite elements and smashing a bunch of cute creatures to overcome every obstacle in your way.
“Dear Villagers, we may have released some evil forces while working. Sorry, be safe”, say the Labiworks signs all around.
Your neighborhood seems to require some serious monster cleaning. AWAY could have been one of these bloody FPS if only you were not a harmless kid armed with... a wooden stick.
As you throw yourself into danger investigating about missing parents and very strange events happening, you will have to find allies. Luckily enough your neighborhood is full of odd but powerful characters.
You may not be deadly but you’re super good at making friends! From the mine-throwing angry tree to the missile-launching robot or the fireballing yet short-sighted sorcerer, you’ll be in good company!
See the world through your allies’ eyes, first person style, whenever you call upon them. Beware, it can be quite a visual experience! And don’t exhaust them too fast, kiddo!
AWAY: Journey to the Unexpected was made by a two-person team composed of Aurelien Regard (self-made video game developer who previously released The Next Penelope) and Jim Gennisson (former level designer on Rayman Legends and Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom).
- A 3 to 5 hours journey around a colorful world featuring unique visuals, with 2D characters living in a 3D world.
- Unravel a funny and light-hearted story, with just the right pinch of rogue-lite elements.
- Recruit up to 8 quirky characters, each with their own unique abilities
- An anime-themed soundtrack composed by Kazuhiko Naruse and sung by Aya Majiro!
OS: Windows 7+
Processor: 2.4GHZ Dual Core Processor Or Higher
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.