Aztaka (PC/MAC)Published by Citeremis Inc.
Save 50%Our Price: £1.99
Inspired by Aztec legend, this action/rpg side-scroller will casts you into the middle of a war between the Gods and Mankind. As Huitzilo, heir of the Sun God, skilled in both the arts of combat and magic, only you can save your people from the wrath of the Aztec Gods by reuniting the seven phonograms. Accompanied by your faithful companion Ayopha - trapped in the form of a hummingbird by a magical curse – you will overcome the obstacles in you path through a combination of fighting prowess and spiritual magic.
- Plunge into a new and fresh universe
- Manipulate spiritual energy, through an innovative hybrid control scheme to solve mysteries and vanquish foes
- Enhance and customize your character by training skills and abilities, and acquiring ancient artifacts
- Embark on optional side-quests to acquire valuable items and gold
- Visit shops to buy and sell potions, rings, piercings and skills to aid in your travels
- Twenty-one unique and detailed levels with grand, richly-detailed backdrops and fluid character animations
"Aztaka has top notch production: great visuals and music, decent RPG elements and a very immersive atmosphere." - GameTunnel
"As long as you have an appreciation for what makes side scrolling RPGs great, there is no excuse for not making this a permanent fixture in your game collection." - GamesAreEvil
- OS: Windows XP/Vista Operating System
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2.0 GHz or higher processor
- Memory: 2 GB of available system memory
- Graphics: 256 MB (512 MB recommended) DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with Shader Model 2.0
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1.6 GB of available hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compliant Sound Card
Mac OS X
- OS: Mac OS X 10.7 and later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI 3870 with 512MB of VRAM
- Hard Drive: 1.7 GB HD space
Languages: English, French
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.