Battlefield 2: Special Forces (PC)
Partial Controller Support
Full Controller Support
Steam Trading Cards
Valve Anti-Cheat Enabled
Includes Level Editor
Antivirus and Security
Design and Illustration
Business and Office
Our Price: £5.99
1 in stock
Get ready for all out war with special forces…Become an elite soldier or insurgent in the secret war for control of the modern world's most strategic locations. Fight intense online battles using the latest weaponry on land, in the air, and at sea.
Battlefield 2 Special Forces takes the intensity and quality of Battlefield 2 behind the scenes of news headlines, showcasing the most elite and deadly forces in the modern military world. Using accurate special forces weapons, gadgets, and vehicles, these covert armies battle to control key military and strategic locations.
In Battlefield 2: Special Forces, players will choose to fight as one of 6 different Special Forces soldiers – Navy SEALs, British SAS, Russian Spetznas, MEC Special Forces, Rebel groups and insurgents. Armed with the latest special forces weaponry, players can take control of any of the game's 10 new vehicles to engage in major conflicts with up to 64 players. Additionally, persistent character growth allows players to continue to rise through the ranks.
The Battlefield 2 game engine and physics system brings the modern battlefield to life like never before. The material penetration feature measures weapons' ability to fire through barriers based on their composition and players will need to know the difference between concealment and cover in order to survive.
Team play features allow players to enter the action on the front lines as part of a formal squad, or work behind the scenes in Commander Mode to direct the strategic assaults of their teammates.
- 6 new forces – Navy Seals, British SAS, Russian Spetznas, MEC Special Forces, Rebel groups and Insurgents, each with their own unique arsenal and tactics
- 10 new vehicles, including the Desert Raider, Combat ATV, and Apache Longbow
- Special forces weapons and gadgets including zip line, grappling hook, tear gas, and flash bang grenades
- Dynamic Lighting and Low Light Vision bring stealth and tactics to the battlefield, allowing players to hide in the dark or spot enemies with night vision goggles
- Generalized Triggering System used to control key elements of the environment
- Online multiplayer action with 64 players on the PC
- Join a squad or select Commander Mode with the new night vision filter to assume the strategic role of a battlefield commander directing his forces.
- Character Persistence and Growth. With in-game success, players can attain additional ranks and unlock new awards
- Full in-game community support
- Voice-over IP supported with USB headset
- This item is NOT a download.
- This item will be sent to your delivery address.
- This item will be sent by Royal Mail First Class post.