Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Cyanide Studios
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
The Legendary Edition features 20 playable races, including 11 that are totally new, each offering its own game style! Make a competitive team, train it and buy the best equipment. Brutal victory after victory, improve your players' skills to make them into true Blood Bowl players!
This is a no holds barred bonecrunching sport! Even if tactics are your favoured route, you can also choose from a large selection of incredible and vicious moves: bribe the ref, devastating spells or illegal weapons…
Blood Bowl Legendary Edition also includes new stadiums and new game modes such as the "Story" mode. Here you will learn of Blood Bowl's origins and play the sports' most legendary matches in its most spectacular stadiums!
Blood Bowl can be played online. Create your team, improve it and lead it to the top of the official rankings! Develop your own private internet league to organize your own tournaments!
- OS: Windows XP SP3/ Vista SP1/ 7
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 GHZ/AthlonXP 2400+
- Memory: 1GB (XP)/ 2GB (Vista/7)
- Graphics: 128 MB 100% DirectX® 9 and shaders 2.0 compatible (NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600 / ATI RADEON X700 or higher) Not compatible with SLI. Intel, SIS and Via/S3G graphics controllers non-supported
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 5 GB
- Sound: DirectX® 9 compatible
- Multiplayer Requirements: Internet connection required for online gameplay.
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.