Boiling Point: Road to Hell (PC)
Realism. Intensity. Relevance. Temperatures and tempers are rising. Boiling Point: Road to Hell is set in the intense tropical heat of the South American jungle, where players take Saul Meyers, a decorated Legionnaire, way beyond the limit of any man's patience. Saul has reached his point of no return - his life threatened, his family compromised – he's a desperate man, ready to take matters to the ultimate extreme to protect the life of his daughter, Lisa.
- Boiling Point is an exciting gaming experience, offering play focussed on action and interaction.
- Set in the South American jungle, this massive gaming world spans 625 square Km (25 km x 25 km – bigger than the city of Chicago), and is populated throughout with friend and foe.
- Asynchronous loading of required resources creates a seamless game world with no levels and no loading times!
- The non-linear plot gives the player the chance to choose exactly how they play the game. Guns blazing, or sneaking around? Rescue Lisa, or leave her to rot? The choice is yours.
- Hundreds of NPC's to interact with, all of which behave differently and offer different types of information depending on what you ask and how you ask it.
- Every encounter and every interaction within the game directly affects your standing and reputation in the eyes of the 6 NPC factions, with potentially dire or wonderful consequences resting on a knife edge of decision.
- Many vehicles can be bought, stolen or hijacked to help you travel around the massive environment or to get you out of trouble fast, including cars, trucks, helicopters, boats and even a tank.