Bumps is a physics-based puzzle game. The objective is to drag and drop an anthropomorphic sphere, or "bump" as the game calls it, with the mouse making it bounce and roll on obstacles scattered around the screen, collecting in its path all the necessary keys to release the other fellow balls locked at the top. The bumps were captured by evil aliens and stored as food inside a force field.
Keys can only be collected by bumps that match their color. Besides the keys, there are other items placed on the levels that alter the sphere behavior and create puzzle situations. The plus sign increases the size of the ball, and the minus sign makes them smaller. The speed power makes the bump go faster for a few seconds. The reverse power inverts gravity, making the sphere go upside-down and behave accordingly.
The game was released as shareware and also commercially, the commercial version includes a colour blind mode.
- The revolutionary new puzzle game!
- BUMP your brain into gear with the puzzle game of the year!
- Alien invaders have imprisoned all the Bumps and it's up to you to rescue them
- Explore colourful landscapes and solve mind-boggling puzzles in your quest to free the Bumps from captivity
- .Interactive Landscapes
- Deviously designed levels that will test your logic skills to the limit
- Amazing Power-Ups
- Trigger special abilities to make your Bumps bigger, smaller, faster and even gravity-free
- .Physics Fun
- Bumps can break chains, bounce on trampolines and take a ride on the big wheel
- This item is NOT a download.
- This item will be sent to your delivery address.
- This item will be sent by Royal Mail First Class post.