Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by KISS ltd
Do you have fond memories of playing old style platform games, where you didn't have to learn a hundred button combos to play it successfully? Canyon Capers is just for you if that's the case.
Canyon Capers is a retro style arcade platform game for all ages, created by the authors of the 1992 original.
Starring DinoJr and his many friends as they venture through the canyons and caverns of ancient ruins in historical locations, to reach the ultimate goal, retrieval of the Golden Mollusk, source of all universal power and a mighty fine trophy at that.
With a finely tuned difficulty curve, from nice and easy, all the way to rock hard, just like old school platforming used to be. Canyon Capers will make you rely on your wits, your memory and at times, seat of the pants twitch gaming.
- Simple to play, hard to master classic retro platform gaming
- Full steam support... achievements, stats, leaderboards, and cloud support
- Trading cards, emotes, backgrounds and badges to earn
- 50 levels each with 3 levels of completion, each with many ways to complete... find your best path to fame and riches
- Race to the end, collect all the items and unlock the unique bomb levels
- Unlock new characters, each with their own unique abilities as you complete canyons and worlds
- Tongue in cheek nods to your favorite classic retro games
- Tons of secrets and collectibles
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / Windows 8
- Processor: 1.4GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics Card made within the last 4 years (Pixel Shader 3.0, Vertex Shader 3.0)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 250 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.