Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by VRKiwi
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
The player is a prospector who begins their adventure in a seemingly abandoned camp with the goal to extract valuables from the caves, to trade them for new tools, upgrades, and locations in order to advance their frontier exploration. To unveil the secrets of the Valley, the player follows the breadcrumbs left by a previous explorer known only as Clayton. The story has multiple endings, each revealing a different side of it.
Tools and Progression
Gear up with the tools you like and explore the ever-shifting caves ahead. Exchange your loot for money to buy equipment. With new gadgets and upgrades, you’ll be ready to go to new locations and dig deeper into the mountains than any adventurer before. Or at least that's what the Merchant Trading Company would tell when selling you their gear... But beware! You’re not alone. It’s also good to keep a six-shooter close just in case.
The frontier has its mysteries and it hides them well. Follow in the footsteps of the treasure hunter Clayton and discover the strange history of the Valley and the caves below. Explore old mines, nautical caves, ruins of an ancient civilization and find the pages to a tale of greed, eldritch power and secrets beyond space & time. Who the mysterious Clayton was and what he did in the Valley becomes clear in the end, but is it really the end?
The story of Clayton’s exploration of the Valley is told in comic book form inside the game. Cave Digger 2 has also many hidden endings, each showing a new side to the story.
You can gather a party of up to 4 players. Your role in the excavation team is totally up to you! As long as everybody is pulling more than their weight in gold back to the surface, you’ll get paid handsomely in official Merchant Dollars issued by the Merchant Trading Company (not recognized as legal tender outside of the Merchant Trading Company). Co-op supports crossplay public matchmaking and private group invitations. The player customization options range from clothes to faces to hats.
Take your pickaxe and head to New Frontier!
- Discoveries, dangers, and digging
- Mine your way onwards with a faithful pickaxe, good old dynamite or a high-tech hammer
- Procedurally generated partially destructible cave networks
- Grab the sparkling revolver and the gold-pan-turned-to-a-shield when you have to protect yourself. TNT works fine too, just mind your team members if you aren't lone wolfing!
- Additional gadgets for utility
- Tools, weapons, and gadgets evolve through upgrades
- Collectable comic book Clayton - The Greed reveals the history of the Valley throughout the player’s journey
- Multiple discoverable narratives are built into the game as ending goals, each revealing a different angle to the story
- 1-4 player crossplay co-op of private groups or public matchmaking
- Player avatar customization with dozens of things from clothes to faces to hats
OS: Windows 10
Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 3 GB available space
- VR Support: SteamVR or Oculus PC
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.