Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Assemble Entertainment
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
The mean cruel cold blooded tyrant Ceville ruthlessly rules the beautiful kingdom of Faeryanis. Or rather, he used to rule the beautiful kingdom of Faeryanis, until the brave people revolted against his regime and drove him out of the palace.
The kindhearted queen Gwendolyn did step up to reign over the land with a council of noble and wise advisors.. It seems that this story could end just like any other fairy tale: "And they lived happily ever after..." But no, that's not quite right. Because another evil rises within the land. The treacherous Basilus — counsellor of Gwendolyn and of Ceville before her — plans to take the crown and torture the realm with the help of murderous beasts he has summoned from the planes of eternal darkness.
All seems lost! But hope resides with the one most unlikely person imaginable to save the kingdom and restore peace to the realm: Ceville, the realm's former despotic ruler...
The ancient ruler of Faeryanis and spare-time tyrant, is dreaming up evil plans to exact his revenge on his former counsellor and servant Basilus, who betrayed him.
The noble and somewhat self-important knight Ambrosius is Ceville's would-be-nemesis. He constantly attempts to capture Ceville — but usually with little success. Will they both team up to fight a greater evil?
The gentle and kind girl Lilly is rather an improbable choice to team up with Ceville. Never the less she helps him to escape for the good of the realm (at least that's what SHE thinks!)
This game will give you an impression of what happens, when you mix up the setting and humour of Shrek, Discworld and the Monkey Island series.
- up to three simultaniously playable characters with weird but loveable personalities
- bizarre characters from stock-broker dwarves and hippie-elves who populate the fairy-tale realm of Faeryanis
- various locations all over Faerynis, like the Not-So-Hidden druid circle, the (former) Elven Forest, The Dwarven Mines of Mount Goldmore and more! a variety of puzzles, many of which that can only be solved by teamwork of two (or more) player characters
- tons of humour
- Operating system:Windows® XP & Vista
- Processor:CPU with 1,7GHz
- Hard disk space:2GB
- Video:3D Graphic Card with 256 MB Ram
- DirectX® Version:9c
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.