Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Classics Digital
It's the year 2071. Only one space fighter has the courage, composure and razor-sharp reflexes to eliminate the savage Kesh Rhan Extraterrestrials...ace pilot Jessica Darkhill. As Lieutenant Darkhill, your missions encompass heart-stopping battles in four distinctly different, full-screen synthesized universes. Your destiny - to save EARTH.
First you must liberate Manhattan. If you succeed, enter the core of a virtual reality computer to neutralize a lethal virus. Then soar to outer space to destroy the enemy's well-fortressed flagship. Finally, master a fearsome labyrinth of traps to greet and beat your nemesis, Lord Commander Arakh' Kreen.
- More than 60 minutes of computer-generated animated images.
- Real piloting sensations due to the movements and the non-linear travel of the vessels involved.
- Total immersion into the game enhanced by hyper-realistic sound effects.
- A grandiose sound track consisting of original titles using the stereo effect, CD quality.
- Combat sequence in Manhattan: the island has been entirely recreated in 3D, modeled with 2 million polygons.
- Use of three travel modes: basic model space fighter, virtual mode inside a tank, prototype fighter considered as the ultimate weapon.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Pentium 4a
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Athlon 64 or later
- Storage: 450 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.