Child of Light (PS3/PS4)Published by Ubisoft
Save 13%Our Price: £9.99
PSN key will be sent to your email address and can be redeemed to download the full game.
The Black Queen has stolen the Sun, the Moon and the Stars. You play as Aurora, a young princess with a pure heart whose soul is brought to the kingdom of Lemuria.
Embark on a quest to recapture the three sources of light, defeat the Black Queen and restore the kingdom of Lemuria. .
Take an extraordinary journey through the vast world of Lemuria and explore its mythical environments, interact with its inhabitants as you discover new locations and their secrets.
Fight alongside the Igniculus in Active Time Battle Systems. Your firefly ally can be controlled by another player, so you can live this adventure with your friends.
Across your experience through Lemuria you will meet encounters that you will remember, from friendly fairies and gnomes to vile wolves and dark dragons.
This Cross-Buy product entitles you to download both PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®4 versions.
- To create a US PSN account start off by logging out of your PSN account on the PS4 and then selecting new user.
- Now, select ‘Create a User’. This will take you through to the user agreement and, once you’ve accepted that, to a PSN welcoming screen, where you need to select, ‘Next’.
- You will now be at a log-in screen. Instead of entering your log-in details, select, ‘New to PSN? Create an Account’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you will come to a screen that’s titled ‘Sign up for PSN’. Select ‘Sign Up Now’.
- At the next screen you will now need to input your country/region, your language and your date of birth. Set your country as ‘United States’ and enter your language and date of birth as normal (be aware that the US format for date of birth is month/day/year, rather than day/month/year).
- Now you need to pick your City, State/Province and postal code. We’re not sure if the postal code and city need to match up, but, naturally, we went for Beverley Hills, 90210 and that worked fine.
- Next, you will be asked for your Sign-in ID, which is your email address, and a password.
- You can’t use the email address that your UK account is registered with for a new PSN account so, if you’ve got another email account, use that, or create a new one.
- Once you’ve entered the necessary information you will have to enter your online ID and your name. Enter whatever you wish and then you will go though a series of screens where you have to set your preferences on how you want your name to be displayed, who can see your friends list, and so on.
- Once you’ve done all that, you’ve got your US PSN account.