Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by KISS ltd
We make games with a purpose. The purpose of Chompy Chomp Chomp is to bring people together.
Chompy Chomp Chomp is a game where people of all ages, tastes and skills can play together, and enjoy themselves on a level playing field. Play with your friends/kids/boss/gran, lose your inhibitions, shout and scream and generally have an awesome time.
It’s fun, but it’s having fun together that is the important part.
Chompy Chomp Chomp is a maze-based multiplayer rampage in which Chompies chase each other around trying to eat their target colour Chompy. Underneath your Chompy's feet you have a target the colour of the Chompy you need to eat. You get points for chomping, you lose points for being chomped. The target colours change at random, turning hunters into hunted and vice versa.
It has been awesomely described on a forum somewhere as "the bastard love-child of Pac-Man and Bomberman"
Customise your game to chomp your way through rich and varied arena environments and try all the different power-ups.
- 1-4 players, local multiplayer
- PC exclusive single player/co-op mode
- AI Bots
- Lots of power-ups
- 15 different arenas (with more already on their way)
- 27 Steam Achievements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or Athlon 64 X2
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.