Special Forces of the future.
Chrome SpecForce, are an elite strike force unit of the FEC (Federal Expeditionary Corps), created with one sole purpose, to rid the planetary system of global hazards and crisis situations that endanger the Federation's stability, or directly violate federal order. This elite strike force must undertake top secret missions such as high profile target assassination, espionage, infiltration and sabotage of enemy territory. Armed with the most up to date combat equipment, the SpecForce field agents are equipped for any situation.
You are Logan, a member of the elite SpecForce military unit. Your mission - to battle terrorist factions on the desolate planet of Estrella! But things turn from bad to worse when the local conflict escalates to pan galactic proportions… and you're in the middle of it all!
- Use your Power Armor systems and ultramodern military equipment to maximum efficiency.
- Take part in covert operations deep inside enemy territory.
- Work alone or cooperate with your team members.
- Fight against cunning AI opponents.
- Demonstrate your tactical planning skills and quick reflexes.
- Experience the vast landscapes of Estrella.
- Use land and air vehicles for transportation and combat.
- Play over the Internet and via LAN.
- Take part in complex, fast-paced multiplayer arenas.
"SpecForce offers up some intense firefights, great gameplay, awesome visuals, and astonishing voice actors."
Gamer’s Hell – 90%
- OS: Windows® XP / Vista&trade / Windows® 7
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 256MB
- Graphics: DirectX compatible 64MB video card*
- DirectX®: 8.1 or better
- Hard Drive: 600MB or greater
- Sound: DirectX compatible audio card
- Other Requirements: Internet connection required for multiplayer mode
- *The game does not support GeForce 4MX video cards. Please note that video cards that do not support T&L in hardware do not fully meet the games minimum spec and will therefore suffer performance issues. The game requires a video card with Pixel Shader 1.1. Some onboard graphics cards, including laptops may not have this support.
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.