Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Forward Global Group, Ltd.
gamers this product
Steam Gift link will be sent to your email address and can be redeemed to download the full game.
City Car Driving is a realistic driving simulator that will help you to master the basic skills of car driving in different road conditions, immersing in an environment as close as possible to real.
"Smart" traffic that accurately simulates traffic in the current, unpredictable pedestrians and sudden dangerous situations will not let you relax and will maintain the atmosphere of a real traffic situation. Also full range of weather conditions and times of a day from rain and morning fog to night ice and snow will help to prepare for driving under the most unfavorable conditions.
Using the traffic rules compliance monitoring system and the instructor hints you will fix the knowledge of traffic laws in different countries of the world. The list of these countries will expand in updates. On special autodromes you will be able to work out different types of exercises, both basic, for instruction in driving, and special, for working out the elements of extreme driving and counter accident training.
- Practical driving skills in the city and on the autodrome training.
- Mechanical and automatic gearboxes are supported and work in accordance with real analogues.
- Nine standard cars to select for training at the autodrome.
- Training of counter accident driving at a specialized autodrome.
- Realistic traffic behavior which can violate traffic rules, park or leave parking lots.
- Sudden dangerous situations such as: going to the oncoming lane, a sharp stop, an unexpected car order change in traffic, pedestrians running across the road, broken traffic lights etc.
- Realistic physics that influences on-road cars behavior and allows full-fledged collisions with visible damage.
- Simulation of fuel consumption, which allows you learn how to monitor fuel level and refuel the car in time.
- A wide selection of cars. In addition to the various versions of cars in the simulator are presented: a small truck, minivan, SUV, pickup and subcompact as well as cars with the right-hand drive. These cars have the entire set of controls including the sound signal and lights.
- Random routes in free driving mode with customizable parameters.
- It is possible to choose the time of day and weather conditions (rain, snow, ice, night, fog etc.)
- Narrow tangled courtyards and multi-level parkings with lots of cars.
- Trams as full-fledged participant of traffic.
- Support of traffic rules of different countries: the USA, Canada, Australia, the European Union, Germany, the Russian Federation including the right-hand and left-hand traffic regimes for the respective countries.
- Recording/playback function for later analysis of driving errors.
- Support of gaming wheels, gamepads and joysticks.
- Support of virtual reality devices: Oculus Rift and HTC Vive as well as TrackIR head tracking system.
OS: Windows 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64 Bit)
Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core 3.2 GHz / AMD Athlon II X4 3.1 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 240 / nVidia GeForce GT 740
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 10 GB available space
Sound Card: Any sound card compatible with DirectX
- Additional Notes: WARNING!!! Correct program operation on laptops and on computers with integrated video cards is not guaranteed! Recommended system requirements for the Oculus Rift & HTC Vive are determined by the equipment manufacturer.