Civilization IV (PC)
Save 36%Our Price: £6.39
With over 6 million units sold and unprecedented critical acclaim from fans and press around the world, Sid Meier's Civilization is recognized as one of the greatest PC game franchises of all-time. Now, Sid Meier and Firaxis Games will take this incredibly fun and addictive game to new heights by adding new ways to play and win, new tools to manage and expand your civilization, all-new easy to use mod capabilities and intense multiplayer modes and options. Civilization IV will come to life like never before in a beautifully detailed, living 3D world that will elevate the gameplay experience to a whole new level. Civilization IV has already been heralded as one of the top ten games of 2005, and a must-have for gamers around the globe!
- Faster-Paced Fun - Gameplay has been streamlined for a tighter, faster, and more compelling experience.
- Greater Accessibility and Ease of Play - An easy-to-use interface will be immediately familiar to RTS and action game players, and newcomers to the series will be able to jump in and play.
- Tech Tree - Flexible Tech tree allows players more strategic choices for developing their civilizations along unique paths.
- More Civs, Units, and Improvements to enhance and grow your empire.
- Multiplayer -LAN, Internet, PBEM, and Persistent Turn-Based Server (PTBS) offer players all-new strategies and ways to play when competing or cooperating with live opponents.
- Team Play - Whether playing multiplayer or single player, team play offers a new way of setting locked alliances that result in shared wonder effects, visibility, unit trading, and shared territory that delivers a plethora of new strategic and tactical options.
- Civ IV comes to life! - Beautiful 3D world with dozens of fully animated units (including culturally unique units), and totally customizable armies. Cities and wonders will appear on the map. Wonder movies are back!
Minimum: Windows 2000/XP, 1.2GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent, 256MB RAM, 64 MB Video Card w/ Hardware T&L (GeForce 2/Radeon 7500 or better) DirectX7 compatible sound card, 1.7GB of free hard drive space, DirectX9.0c (included)
Recommended: Windows 2000/XP, 1.8GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent/better, 512 MB RAM, 128 MB Video Card w/ DirectX 8 support (pixel and vertex shaders), DirectX7 compatible sound card, 1.7GB of free hard drive space, DirectX9.0c (included)