Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by ION LANDS
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Your name is Rania. This is your first night working for Cloudpunk, the semi-legal delivery company based in the sprawling city of Nivalis. You go everywhere, from the Marrow below to the spires that pierce the grey clouds high above before scraping the edge of the troposphere. No delivery job is too dangerous, and no one is faster than a Cloudpunk driver.
In this story-based exploration game, you will meet a diverse range of characters including androids, AI and unscrupulous humans at every level of society. Everyone has a story, and in the course of one night in Nivalis, everything will change.
- Explore an immense vertical cyberpunk city with your hover car and on foot
- Unravel mysteries in a world of corporate conspiracy, hackers and rogue AI through the eyes of Rania
- Meet a diverse range of characters and immerse yourself in their everyday lives
- Your decisions will have a lasting impact on the inhabitants of Nivalis
- Discover hidden places and items unlocking additional stories
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7/10 (64 bit)
Processor: AMD / Intel CPU (AMD FX-4300 or Intel i3-4130 or newer)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD / NVIDIA dedicated graphics card, with at least 2GB of dedicated VRAM and Shader Model 5.1 support (AMD R9 285 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or newer)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 7 GB available space
Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Controller or keyboard + mouse. This game fully supports GeForce Now. If your PC does not meet the minimum requirements, you can link your Steam library and play it there. It works really well, even on low-end PCs, Mac or Android devices.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.