Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Viva Media
What would you do with unlimited power? Would you become the greatest hero the world has ever seen or make the world tremble at your feet? Find out how your super-powered career would really unfold in Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape! Assume the role of a masked crime fighter and take part in adventures ranging from the streets of your city to the farthest reaches of the galaxy! Write your own super-heroic story as you take on every foe from petty thugs to cosmic villains in this unique role-playing simulation adventure. Adventure awaits you!
- Create a custom hero to guide through a crime-fighting career, from origin story to climactic battles!
- Customize your perfect hero by choosing from hundreds of superpowers, abilities and attributes.
- Choose one of four game modes. Create your own hero from scratch, develop a hero from a selected backstory, take on the role of an existing hero, or clone a hero’s abilities and create a new story!
- Take on opponents one on one or in team battles as large as 10 versus 10 in turn-based, strategic combat!
- Foil evil schemes by fighting off henchmen, solving puzzles, and unmasking villainous masterminds!
- See how popular your crime fighting adventures are with comic book fans! Your adventures are chronicled in in-game comic books. The more exciting your adventures, the better your issues sell!
- Stay prepared by gathering information with the innovative “Word On The Street” feature.
- Manage your character's relationships with allies, villains and civilians.
- Protect your character's secret identity fiercely or choose to tell your closest allies.
- Join a team for adventures or even start your own heroic alliance.
- The in-depth editor allows you to customize the game world. Everything from a character's powers to the locations in the game world can be customized.
- Create your own game world from scratch and design a complete comic book universe of your own!
- OS: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® processor (or equivalent AMD processor) 1.0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024x768 display capable of running 16-bit color of higher
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: Windows® compatible sound card, plus the newest version of Windows® Media Player
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.