Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Electronic Arts
Picking up in the aftermath of the events in the original, Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising features an eclectic cast starring in the all new, live-action movie sequences the Command & Conquer franchise is known for. From sci- fi legends to rising starlets and masters of the squared-circle, the cast of Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising includes (in alphabetical order): Jamie Chung, (Dragonball Evolution), Ric Flair (16-time world heavyweight wrestling champion), Malcolm McDowell (Heroes, Clockwork Orange, Wing Commander), Jodi Lyn O'Keefe (Prison Break), Holly Valance (the UK's Neighbours) along with returning fan-favorites Gemma Atkinson and Ivana Milicevic.
Conquer four all-new campaigns as the Red Alert 3 saga continues! Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising gives you more of the single-player action that you've been hungry for - more stories, action, campaigns, units, and live-action movies with new Hollywood stars, in the latest from the over-the-top, bestselling, and most-beloved series of the Command & Conquer franchise.
What happened in the aftermath of Red Alert 3? Find out in FOUR all-new campaigns in Red Alert 3: Uprising. With the Allies triumphant at the end of Red Alert 3, the occupation of their former enemies' territories has begun. But how will the defeated Soviets react to this occupation and the presence of FutureTech, the mysterious company contracted by the Allies to develop new technologies in the Soviets' homeland? How will the humiliated Empire of the Rising Sun rise up and defend itself against the former Soviet commanders who have invaded their territory in a post-war land grab? How will the Allied occupational forces quash the uprising of the former Imperial commanders? And who is the mysterious Yuriko Omega? What events led her to become the telekinetic, psychic school girl? Find out in Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising, available exclusively online via Digital Download this March!
- Four new campaigns - Battle your way through all-new campaigns featuring classic fast, furious, and fun C&C action. New stories and missions feature all three factions, plus experience a new twist with the first-ever C&C dungeon-crawler campaign!
- Eleven deadly new over-the-top units - Conquer the world and crush your enemies with 11 new units from the Soviets, Allies, and Empire of the Rising Sun, such as the Cryo Legionaire, the Steel Ronin, and the Desolator!
- The biggest cast ever in a C&C expansion - Command & Conquer's trademark live-action videos return with new Hollywood stars in 30 more minutes of high-definition video. The most star-studded cast in videogame history just got even bigger!
- Challenge the Commanders, conquer the world - Fight for world domination in the all-new Commander's Challenge mode! Do you have what it takes to withstand the brutal onslaught and relentless taunting of the world's toughest commanders? Find out as you attempt to conquer the world in 50 challenges featuring up to 30 hours of additional gameplay!
- OS – Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista (32-bit)
- CPU – any Intel Core Duo machine;
- XP: Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or better, AMD Athlon XP 2100+ or better
- Vista: Intel Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or better, AMD Athlon XP 2800+ or better
- RAM – 1 GB
- Hard drive – at least 10 GB of free space
- Disc Drive – 8x DVD or better
- Video – DirectX 9.0c compatible video card
- NVIDIA GeForce6800 or better, ATI Radeon X800 or better
- Sound - DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card* (Yamaha Xwave 512 is not supported)
*Does not require Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 to play.
1. Go to https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/download and download Origin.
2. Run Origin and login your account (create an account if you havn't already).
3. Click 'Origin' and 'Redeem Product Code'.
3. Enter the key we emailed you and click 'Next'.
4. Congratulations the game will now be in your games library where you can download/install then play it, have fun!