Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Paradox Interactive
Save 62%Our Price: £2.99
Combining elements from both trading and strategy games, Commander: Conquest of the Americas will appeal to a wide range of players. Players take charge of one of the many European powers aiming to conquer the New World. Starting from 16th century, players can choose from many different nations, each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses. Founding new colonies and then making them thrive is key to success. In order to accomplish this, players need to manage and optimize resources and production in their colonies, before transporting the goods to other colonies or back to Europe. Rival powers and Native Americans can prove to be allies or enemies, depending on the player decisions. Hostile fleets engage each other in highly detailed tactical level. Players can command their ships in RTS fashion or take direct control themselves.
- Conquer the New World
- Choose from 7 different European factions
- Manage your colonies and their resources, production, military, and much more
- Game world spanning from the Caribbean to Hudson Bay
- Naval battles with as many as 30 ships in varied environments and 2 different control modes
- Interact with both the European powers and the natives
Offering bigger battles, improved graphics and other enhancements, Commander: Conquest of the Americas is almost guaranteed to please strategy game fans and naval strategists.
– The Examiner
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Core Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
- Video Card: 256 MB of dedicated memory with support for pixel shader 3.0. NVIDIA 7800 or equivalent
- Sound Card: DirectX9 compatible
- Controller Support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.