Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Kalypso Media Digital
- Key Game Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin is a game of real-time tactics that places you in command of an elite unit of Special Forces behind enemy lines in the European theater of World War II. From the shores of France to the heart of the Third Reich, strike fast from land or sea infiltrating hostile territories and conducting raids to disrupt the German war machine.
- Engage the enemy across Europe, from the Eastern front of Stalingrad, to the Gestapo Headquarters in Berlin, to the D-Day assault on Omaha Beach, each offering unique tactical situations and more action than ever before in the series.
- Navigate detailed interior and exterior environments using ambushes, assaults, stealth and sabotage to disrupt enemy advances.
- Prepare your commandos for a variety of strategies as enemy bombing raids destroy and alter the surrounding environment, requiring you to change your tactics on the fly.
- Experience WWII warfare head-to-head in a variety of all new deathmatch and cooperative multiplayer modes.
- Improved accessibility: Commandos 3: Destination Berlin features more detailed, smaller maps providing more action-orientated missions that form part of an overall campaign.
Minimun: Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/XP (Admin rights required), Pentium III 700 Mhz (or Athlon(tm) equivalent), 128 MB on Windows 98SE, 256 on Windows 2000/XP, 32 MB DirectX 9 compatible 3D Graphics card (nVidia GeForce or Ati Radeon Chipset), Windows 98SE/2000/XP-compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9-compatible), 2 GB free disk space, 100% Windows 98SE/2000/XP compatible mouse and keyboard
Recommended: Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz (or Athlon(tm) XP equivalent), 512 MB, 128 MB GeForce 4ti or ATI Radeon 9xxx equivalent
Multiplayer Requirements: Pentium® III 1.0 GHz (or Athlon(tm) equivalent), 256 MB, 64 MB GeForce or ATI Radeon equivalent, LAN, ADSL or Cable Modem
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.