Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by SEGA
- Two New Armies: Play as the British 2nd Army or German Panzer Elite, each with devastating command trees options and unit upgrades.
- Two Full Campaigns: Command the British 2nd Army to liberate the key strategic position of Caen, France. Control the German Panzer Elite to repel the Allied airborne invasion in Operation Market Garden.
- Real War, Real Battlefields, Real War Enhanced: Mission Persistence, Dynamic Weather Effects, Enhanced Vehicle Tactics and more deliver a new level of realism and all new battlefield tactics.
- All new Multiplayer Options: Combine Company of Heroes™: Opposing Fronts™ with the original Company of Heroes for a total of four playable armies online. Join British artillery with American armor to dominate the 3rd Reich or utilize Wehrmacht and Panzer Elite blitzkrieg tactics to annihilate the Allied invasion.
- DirectX® 10 Support provides the most realistic RTS experience available with enhanced lighting and incredible terrain detail.
- Supported OS: Windows® XP or Vista.
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Athlon XP or equivalent. SSE capable processor required.
- Memory: 512MB RAM; Vista users require 1GB of RAM to play the game
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support or equivalent and latest manufacturer drivers
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
- Input Devices: Keyboard, Mouse
- Hard Drive: 9GB of uncompressed free hard drive space
- Processor: 3.0Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or better
- RAM: 1GB RAM required for Multiplayer and Skirmish
- Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported.
- 1 game license per computer.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.