Company of Heroes (PC)
Partial Controller Support
Full Controller Support
Valve Anti-Cheat Enabled
Includes Level Editor
Antivirus and Security
Design and Illustration
Business and Office
Delivering a visceral WWII gaming experience, Company of Heroes redefines real time strategy gaming by bringing the sacrifice of heroic soldiers, war-ravaged environments, and dynamic battlefields to life. Beginning with the D-Day Invasion of Normandy, players lead squads of Allied soldiers into battle against the German war machine through some of the most pivotal battles of WWII. Through a rich single player campaign, players experience the cinematic intensity and bravery of ordinary soldiers thrust into extraordinary events.
- A Cinematic Single Player Experience that captures the turmoil of WWII as never before.
- Advanced squad AI brings your soldiers to life as they interact with the changing environment, take cover, and execute advanced squad tactics to eliminate all enemy opposition.
- Stunning Visuals - Relic's next generation cutting-edge engine provides graphic quality and a physics driven world that is unprecedented in an RTS.
- Environmental Strategy - Real-time physics and a completely destructible environment guarantee no two battles ever play out in the same way. Destroy anything and re-shape the battlefield! Use buildings and terrain to your advantage, or deny them to the enemy.
- 2-8 Player Multiplayer Competition via LAN or Internet - Go online with friends and join the ultimate battle of Axis versus Allies.
- OS: Windows® XP or Vista
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Athlon XP or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support or equivalent and latest manufacturer drivers
- Hard Drive: 9 GB of uncompressed free hard drive space (We recommend having 1 gigabyte of free space after installation)
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
- Recommended System Requirements to support 6-8 player multiplayer and skirmish, Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers. LAN play requires network interface card and latest drivers.
- * Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 3 series or better with latest manufacturer drivers (excluding the GeForce 4 MX series), ATI: ATI Radeon 9500 series or better with latest manufacturer drivers
- Internet connection required for play
- OS: Windows® XP or Vista
- Processor: 3.0 Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or better
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.