Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Square Enix
Venezuela is left in a state of civil war after the government was brutally overthrown by a military coup. With factions fighting to reinstate democracy, the U.S. government has offered their assistance, though the new government regime has threatened to deploy nuclear weapons if the U.S. meddles in Venezuelan affairs. The threat needs to be neutralized, and the U.S can't risk nuclear war.
The CIA Special Activities Division operates in isolation and secrecy. If captured, any link with the U.S. Government will be denied.
Conflict: Denied Ops is a highly accessible co-op FPS featuring massive, extremely explosive firefights across destructible environments. Work as a team to utilize the specific skills of each operative and experience the ultimate in destructive satisfaction with tons of exploding objects and an endless barrage of terrorists who are begging to be blown to hell.
- Two-Man Tactics – Switch between team members at any time in single-player mode for maximum control, or have a friend join your game through either online, system link or split-screen.
- Explode Your Enemies – Levels are built around massive fire fights with a continuous stream of enemies, and tons of exploding objects littered around the level to help your cause.
- Destroy Everything – Obliterate your enemies with explosions, demolish buildings, blow through walls and destroy almost anything in the environment.
- Accessible Action – In single-player mode, give commands to your team mate simply by pressing or holding a single button. Concentrate on the action, not complicated menus or control schemes.
- Puncture-Tech™ – Utilize strategic destruction made possible with new Puncture-Tech™ technology developed by Pivotal Studios. Blast open new pathways, shoot unaware enemies through walls, or create holes in your cover to generate firing paths.
- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP, 2000 or Vista (admin rights required)
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon XP or equivalent processor
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c card with full Shader 3.0 support
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 7 GB uncompressed free hard disk space
- input Devices: Keyboard and mouse or Xbox 360 Controller
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo / Athlon 64 X2 or Equivalent Multi-core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (required for 8-player multiplayer games)
- Graphics: 256mb Direct X 9.0c card with full Shader 3.0 support (NVIDIA 7900GS or better)
- Sound: Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series
- Input devices: Keyboard and 3 button mouse or Xbox 360 Controller
Graphics Cards supported:
- All DirectX 9.0c graphics cards with full Shader Model 3.0 support.
- GeForce 6800, 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950, 8400, 8500, 8600, 8800
- Radeon X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X2400, X2600, X2900
Graphics Cards not supported:
- Any graphics card which does not support DirectX 9.0c or Shader Model 3.0 fully.
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.