Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Focus Home Interactive
Save 14%Our Price: £5.99
Will you survive the Ragn'Narok?
Thrilling action role playing game, Confrontation, lets you lead a Griffin Elite Squad in missions through the territory of the fearsome Scorpion creatures, the terrible Wolfen packs, or the brutal Bran-Ô-Kor Orcs.
Along with a perilous solo campaign and numerous secondary missions, recruit Elite warriors that will fight by your side and build the best squad to complete your mission objectives! Each of your warriors has its own unique characteristics. Earn experience, level up after battles and improve the weapons, armor and spells of your team. Get to know your enemy, anticipate his actions and exploit his weaknesses!
Good management of your units and of their spells will be paramount to your success. A video game adaptation of the famous Board Game, Confrontation is a tactical role-playing-game, that showcases intense and strategic combat.
In multiplayer mode, take the command of one of the four factions, and challenge players from all around the world in bloody online combats. Climb the worldwide rankings and become the master of Aarklash!
- OS: WINDOWS XP SP3/WINDOWS VISTA SP2/WINDOWS 7
- Processor: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.0 GHZ
- Memory: 2048 MB
- Graphics: 256 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 AND SHADERS 3.0 COMPATIBLE. ATI RADEON HD 2600 XT/NVIDIA GEFORCE 7900 GTX OR HIGHER.
- DirectX®: 9
- Hard Drive: 4 GB
- Sound: DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE
- Other: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR ONLINE GAMING AND GAME ACTIVATION
Languages: English*, French*, German*, Italian, Spanish, Polish*languages with full audio support
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.