Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by International Games System
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
In the year 1905, Albert Einstein published the theory of special relativity, suggesting that nothing could move faster than the speed of light. What if any mortal could break that constant? Stretch it beyond its limits? Would human beings finally be able to find a way to cheat death and win over immorality? Or is it Chaos that follows the manipulation of time and gravity?
Constant C is a 2D puzzle platformer with two core gameplay mechanics - Gravity Shifting and the Time Field. Using these two mechanics in the game, the player controls the momentum of various objects to complete each level.
Dive into the world of Constant C, where rules of fundamental physics no longer apply. In a space station far away from Earth, mysterious events have triggered the distortion of time. Journey through the game as a lone robot, who uncovers the truth behind the incident step by step, and finds the purpose of his own creation.
- Gravitational Shift + Control Time Flow = Momentum Manipulation
- Over 100+ mind-twisting levels
- 2D skeletal animation with cute character designs
- Created a unique futuristic, mysterious atmosphere with beautiful lightning
- Kickass soundtracks
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Duo Core Processor or Up
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 Graphic Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.