Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Hit the road in this massive sequel to the million-selling Cook, Serve, Delicious! series as you travel across the United States to participate in the Iron Cook Foodtruck Championships with your trusty robot crew Whisk (voiced by @negaoryx) and Cleaver (voiced by @havanarama).
Set in the radically-changed war-torn America of 2042, play through an all new story-driven campaign where you cook hundreds of foods—including many brand new to the series—across hundreds of levels in a new gameplay structure that has been completely redesigned to deliver fast-paced action, or take it easy with the all new Chill Mode that can be toggled on or off at any time!
- Play through the campaign via single player or with a friend in local co-op (with the ability to change on the fly).
- Upgrade your food truck with dozens of gameplay-affecting modules!
- Expand your food catalog with over two hundred foods!
- Decorate your food truck with dozens of trinkets that span the US!
- Tons of accessibility features that allow you to play the most comfortably you'd like, including motion settings, flashing/strobe settings, audio and colorblind features, and tons more.
- Over a hundred hours of gameplay spanning over 380 levels!
- An amazing original soundtrack by award-winning composer Jonathan Geer.
OS: Windows 7/8/10+
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GPU with at least 256MB of VRAM
Storage: 1200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum resolution of 1280x720 required
OS: Mac OS X 10.8 and above
- Additional Notes: Note: for full Steam MacOS functionality, right click on CSD 3 in Steam for Mac, and go to Properties. Go to the Betas tab and select "mac_steam"
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.