Cooking Academy Fire and Knives (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Viva Media
- Cooking Academy
- Cooking Academy 2
- Cooking Academy 3
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
- Unique recipes
- Loads of Challenging Mini-Games
- Exciting courses to master
- Special Achievement Trophies
- Become a Master Chef!
- Unique Recipes
- Exciting cooking games
- Master international cuisine
Welcome back to the Cooking Academy! After winning a million dollars and starting your own restaurant, you are now writing your very own cookbook! And who better to help your research than your old professor Henri Formage and his friends! Learn interesting trivia about food while mastering all new skills and mini-games including Refrigerate, Seasoning, Find Food, and much more! Cook croissants, tapioca pudding, chicken & waffles, and many more new, exciting recipes! Get ready for a culinary adventure with Cooking Academy 3: Recipe for Success!
- Over 60 recipes and exams
- 50 Unique Cooking Games
- Write your own cookbook!
- OS: Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8
- Processor: Pentium processor (or equivalent AMD® processor) 800 MHz or faster
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® compatible video card
- Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.