Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Viva Media
- Key Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Crazy Machines 2 is packed with all new features to help you create your wackiest "Rube Goldberg-style" contraptions yet! All new elements, plus an amazing 3D physics engine lets you craft even more complex gadgets and effects.
Go on tour with the crazy professor and put your skills to the test with challenges from around the globe. Travel, from the bazaars of Egypt to the white sands of the Caribbean, then blast off into space for an out of this world gaming experience. Check out the crazy machines community online! Post machines you've created and download those made by others. Compete for tropies and high ratings.
- All new "Rube Goldberg-style" puzzles
- Over 150 elements to create and destroy through 200 levels!
- World tour, online, and free-style game modes
- All new parts: amazing lightning machines and laser beams!
- Hall of Fame: Win a trophy for your contraption
- Fun for the whole family
- Online community!
- Incredible 3D graphics with brand new effects!
- Ageia PhysX hardware support
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compliant card NVIDIA GeForce 6600 series or ATI Radeon X700 or higher
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX 9-comp sound card
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.