Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Paradox Interactive
Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne is the seventh expansion for the much praised strategy/RPG Crusader Kings II and introduces the gamer to an absorbing story of conquests of Charlemagne.
This expansion moves the game back almost a 100 years to 769 AD and will offer a unique new story driven narrative about the rise of Charlemagne and The Holy Roman Empire. It’s more of what you’ve come to know and love from Paradox Development Studios.
Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Strategy where medieval times is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones...
This content requires the base game Crusader Kings II on Steam in order to play.
- New Earlier bookmark, 769, almost 100 more years of Crusader Kings II
- Special story event series for Charlemagne
- Annual Chronicle in the style of the Saxon chronicle
- Create new dynamic/fantasy kingdoms and empires based on your current duchy or kingdom, named the same, with the same flag.
- Dozens of new cultures.
- Brand new system for climate and seasonal transitions.
- Regency overhaul
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb graphics memory required.
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
- Additional: 3-button mouse and keyboard
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.