Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by 505 Games
Save 49%Our Price: £4.99
An email will be sent to you with a link to download the full game.
The North Pole, 1981...
Alexander Nesterov is sent to investigate the 'North Wind', a nuclear ice-breaker now trapped in the Arctic Circle with its crew frozen to death. Alexander must fight the horrors contained within the frozen vessel and use his mysterious 'Mental Echo' ability to reveal the final moments of the dead crew.
Navigate the terrifying and claustrophobic corridors of the 'North Wind' and defeat the mutant species that now inhabit the ship. Use your wits to stay warm and ultimately unlock the mystery surrounding the perilous last moments of the ship and its crew...
- TERRIFYING FIRST PERSON SHOOTER — Battle the hideous and disfigured enemies occupying the frozen vessel
- MENTAL ECHO ABILITY — Experience the past to change the future by delving into the final moments of the dead
- UNIQUE SETTING — Explore the highly detailed 'North Wind' ship based on the designs of a real Russian ice-breaker
- AUTHENTIC PERIOD WEAPONS — A wide arsenal including Tommy Guns and Rifles
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista
- Pentium 4 CPU at 2.4 GHz
- 1GB RAM
- graphics card with 256MB of video memory, at least NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
- DirectX 9.0-compatible sound card