Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Zeboyd Games
- Old school RPG style mixed with modern design sensibilities!
- Inflict insanity upon your opponents for fun and profit!
- 6-10 hour quest with unlockable game modes & difficulty levels for increased replay value.
- Highlander mode – XP gains are quadrupled, but only one character can be brought into battle at a time!
- Score Attack mode – Gain points by defeating bosses at the lowest LV possible!
- Overkill – Jump to LV40 in a single battle! Perfect for replays and experimentation!
- Cthulhu's Angels mode – Remix mode with new playable characters, new dialogue, new bosses, and more!
- All of the great features players know and love from Breath of Death VII: The Beginning have returned – fast-paced gameplay, combo system, random encounter limits, branching LV-Ups, and more!
“So when I say Cthulhu Saves The World is already one of my favourite games of 2011 you can be sure I've not been swayed by its astonishingly precise pastiche of early 1990s JRPG cliches, strident synth music, chunky menus and all. It's simply a really clever, hugely enjoyable game, and it's as much honest tribute as cheeky spoof.”
“It's rare to find a game that is both entertaining and genuinely funny, and so far Cthulhu Saves the World is both.”
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: 1.6Ghz or higher
- Memory: 1GB
- Hard Disk Space: 200
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX®: 9.0c compatible
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Additional: Current version of Windows Media Player
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.