Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 1C Company
1967. The Cuban Missile Crisis that led to World War III continues. Use of nuclear weapons resulted in global cooling which changed history and aggravated the struggle for survival. Inspired by the takeover of Europe and Africa the Soviet government decides to start an uprecedented military operation called Ice Crusade. Soviet expeditionary forces march over the Arctic and attack unguarded Amerian cities and towns. Deserted areas of Mexico and icy American megapolises become the new battle-grounds.
- Cuban Missile Crisis: Ice Crusade is the follow-up (stand-alone) to the RTS Cuban Missile Crisis which shows a new span of the military confrontation in alternative history.
- Turn-based tactical mode and a real-time strategy in one game.
- New battle-grounds: southern part of the USA and northern Mexico.
- 2 new campaings – USSR and USA. 10 scenrios and over 25 strategic missions.
- 22 new military units including T-60, Hunter, Chieftain, Grand MLRD, Akatsia self-propelled gun.
- 2 new super units – Convair-49 and Tyulpan 240mm self-propelled mortar.
- OS: Windows® XP (SP3) / Vista (SP1) / Windows® 7
- Processor: 800 MHz and above
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 Mb VRAM and more
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Game functioning on Windows® 8 and later is not guaranteed
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.