Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 1C Company
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Cuban Missile Crisis is a real-time strategy game combined with a global turn-based tactical mode, thrusting gamers into a world ravaged by the military-political confrontation between the USA and USSR in 1962.
Cuban Missile Crisis offers an alternative interpretation of the events that followed the infamous nuclear stand off between the United States and Cuba.
As the stalemate collapsed, the two superpowers unleashed their nuclear arsenal on the world, levelling its metropolitan expanses and leaving scorched radioactive deserts. The cities that managed to survive the disaster realised that the most precious resources were now clean earth and water.
The remaining world citizens found themselves in a war fighting for their very survival.
Cuban Missile Crisis provides an interesting mix of real-time battles and a turn-based global strategy mode, forcing players to use tactical troop movements while managing resources and armies. Conquer new resources, track new borders, create a new map of the world.
- Dozens of missions, through the four sides of the conflict (USSR, the French and German alliance, China, the American and British alliance).
- New types of weapons and equipment â€“ helicopters, rockets, reconnaissance troops, etc.
- Radioactive contamination zones that have an influence upon military equipment and troops.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. NOT VISTA OR W7!!
- Pentium III 1GHz or equal
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D-accelerator AGP 4x with 64 MB RAM
- Sound adapter
- 2 GB HDD
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.