Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by GrabTheGames
Adventuring in Cubicle Quest doesn't earn you levels and gold to fight some great ancient evil. Every quest has an impact on your character's life, whether it's getting a promotion at work, finding new friends, or figuring out what you want to do in life. Gain allies and personal strength until you take on the forces keeping you in your cubicle!
- 20-25 hours of gameplay, including post-game challenges and secret ending. Permanent choices and time-based challenges add replay value.
- Monsters don't drop gold. All your cash comes from the complex financial system, including your regular job, side gigs, and potentially starting your own business.
- In addition to destroying your credit card and college debt, you can invest your money in savings accounts and stocks.
- Instead of elements like fire and ice, you fight enemies with work or interpersonal skills for intuitive strategy. The enemies will be hitting you with unique elements too, many of them not comparable to normal RPG strategies.
- Nine party members, each useful for supporting you in different challenges.
- Multiple choices for marriage, each providing unique elements to the second half of the game. Or stay single, if you find the right quest.
- OS: 98+
- Processor: 800MHz Intel® Pentium® III or higher
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024x768 or better video resolution in High Color mode
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.