Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Interplay
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
In a future where global terrorists rule and mankind lives on the brink of destruction, the the ultimate doomsday device has just been discovered beneath the frozen wasteland of northern Russia. Code-named Cyberia, it was designed in an era of long forgotten peace by the most brilliant minds in nano technology. In an ancient world of hope, it was to be the ultimate protector of a new order. In the year 2027, it stands as the instrument of humanity's destruction.
- 11 incredible action sequences featuring realistic character interaction and challenging puzzle solving
- Take control of outlaw computer hacker Zak as you infiltrate a secret terrorist base to steal the ultimate doomsday device
- Pilot several different vehicles, including a stealth fighter jet and a nanotech virus cleaner
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 445 MB available space
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 2 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.