Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by KISS ltd
Your hero, your destinyThere are four playable characters, each with his/her own unique story-line. Select your heroes and help them face their dark past.
- Xia : A primagus from the East with the mastery over prime elements.
- Griselda: A necromagus with rare ability to control dark ether.
- Svas: A Blood Hunter – master of gadgets and the bowgun; a feared assassin of the night.
- Lucion: A Knight Templar reputable to be the one chosen to wield the godblade Lorelei.
Retro Dungeon-Crawling ExperienceEnjoy traditional gameplay reminiscent of dungeon crawlers RPGs from the 90’s. The battles are challenging yet rewarding, along with a multitude of quests, hidden enemies and treasures around every corner! In addition, DarkEnd also features flexible skill trees that allow you to shape your hero to your liking and tactical needs!
Play as you pleaseThere are 4 difficulties which will allow you to either fully experience the game or simply blitz through. Do not like grinding for EXP? Turn on the "Milestone Leveling System" and your heroes will level up automatically as the story advances.The choice is yours!
High Replay ValueThe story unfolds according to your choice of heroes! Replay with different characters in New Game+ to fully discover the truth behind the DarkEnd.
“Overall between the various gameplay elements, the well told story, and sometimes quite awesome character dialog (love Griselda), DarkEnd is well worth the time for anyone who appreciates a harder RPG or even Roguelikes as they will feel at home.”
8.5/10 – Chalgyr's Game Room
“The best feature and the main selling point in my opinion are the random dungeons. I would imagine the actual “DarkEnd” that corrupted the world to be much like the calamity in Bastion, where the world changes and collapses, contorting and rebuilding itself, at least that is what I get from the constantly changing dungeons.”
7.5/10 – Modvive
“All in all, we quite enjoyed this particular outing, and would happily recommend it!”
8/10 – TheDRASTIKmeasure
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA series or better
- Hard Drive: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.